School of Engineering Override Request Form
(If you need an override into a class outside of Engineering, you must contact that department.)
To request an override to register for a closed Engineering course, please submit this completed form within 3 business days of the close of your registration window. Please try to register for the course before submitting an override request. No overrides will be issued until the course adjustment period. Some decisions may be delayed longer, possibly until the start of school. Students will be notified about our decisions by e-mail. Please check your e-mail account daily for additional information and instructions.
- Complete the Override Request Form below.
- Your request will be reviewed and if approved, you will receive an email with a permission number.
- The override will create a seat for you in the class. IT DOES NOT REGISTER YOU for the class.
To register for the class:
- Login to e-campus
- Click Add a Class
- Click the Search button
- Enter the subject of the class (ENGR)
- Enter the course number (ex. 221, 231, etc.)
- Make sure you un-check the Show Open Classes Only box or the class will not show up
- Go through all of the steps to finish enrolling in the class
- You must receive the green check mark showing that you have successfully added the class to be enrolled